This Cantonese course is designed for Putonghua-speaking students of the university who wish to continue learning Cantonese after completing the beginners’ course. The course aims at building participants’ proficiency and confidence in using Cantonese for everyday communication. Through interactive activities in the classroom, participants will acquire new vocabulary and colloquial expressions and consolidate their mastery of Cantonese phonology and grammar.
Intended Learning Outcomes
By the end of these courses, students will be able to
Lee Hoi Ming
Practical Cantonese II. Center for Language Education, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2014. Available at the University Bookshop.
- Cantonese Quick Reference
- Cantonese Forums
- HK Tourism Board
- HK Brand Development Council
– Mr Yeung Koon Yat, Brand Consultant of “Ah Yat”
– Mr Wong Wing Chee, Brand Founder of “Dragon King Restaurant”
– Mr Hui Chung Sum, Brand Founder of “Zihua Embrocation”
- HK Government Advertisements
– Mr Jackie Chan
– Mr Andy Lau