|This course is a continuation of Mandarin Chinese (Putonghua) for MBA Students (I).
- to further enhance students’ confidence and competence in Putonghua communication through practice with particular emphasis on oral communication involving gradually increasing difficulties in terms of language structure, function and situation; and
- to help them further develop listening and speaking skills for communicating in Putonghua for social purposes through a wide range of learning activities.
The topics include:
- making personal comments;
- talking about personal feelings;
- talking about past experiences;
- talking about future plans;
- talking about various abilities;
- asking and giving advice; and
- asking and giving directions.
Students are expected to attend 80% of all classes, and on meeting the attendance requirement, each participant will be awarded an Attendance Certificate
Chinese Character Study